Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions govern the use AM Power Yoga website and any fitness facilieties and studios associated with AM Power Yoga Limited or one of its affiliates.
AM is the trade name owned by AM Power Yoga Limited, company registration number 10770905 in England and Wales
‘Company’, ‘Us’ and ‘We’ refer to AM Power Yoga Ltd company registration number 10770905 in England and Wales
‘Studio’ refers to any of the fitness studio run rub by the Company.
‘Class’ refers to a Yoga session offered at the Studio
The term “you” and ‘Member’ refers to the user or viewer of our website and the user of the Studio
- Terms for usage of website
- If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, images and graphics.
- Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Terms and conditions for use of the Studios
- To use any of the facilities provided by the Company, you should be over 18years of age and have no prior medical conditions that would prevent you from using any fitness facilities.
- All the classes held at the studio need to be booked and paid in advance via our website.
- We may run third party promotions to book classes at the studio. Management reserves the right to stop accepting vouchers or points from third party websites or companies, without prior notice to the Members.
- Booking can be done by purchasing individual or multiple sessions (‘Class Card’) or membership passes (‘Pass’), details of which are available on our website ampoweryoga.co.uk.
- Class Cards and Passes have an expiry date and are valid only for classes that are held before the expiry date.
- Class Card expiries and prices are subject to change.
- If you are not registered for a class, management reserves the right to refuse entry to the studio.
- Classes can be booked upto 1 week in advance.
- We accept Mastercard, Visa, American Express. Membership option can be set up by direct debit. Currently we do not accept cash to pay for the classes.
- Your credit/debit card will be charged for your order when you submit your reservation.
- The Company will not process reservation charges that use an incorrect, expired, or over-the-limit credit card. We will make our best efforts to contact you if this occurs.
- If you fail to pay any fees or charges when due, services or privileges may be suspended or terminated.
- Management reserves the right to suspend or block a Class Card or Pass.
- You shall be responsible and liable for any fees, including attorneys’ fees and collection costs, that AM Power Yoga Ltd may incur in its efforts to collect any unpaid balances from you.
- If you bring a guest to the Studio for a session that guest must before the commencement of the relevant session agree to and will be subject to the Terms and Conditions.
- Any classes require three or more people to attend for the class to take place. If there are less than three people in the class, management reserves the right to cancel the class at short notice. Payment for the class would be credited back to your account.
- Class cancellation
- In order to remove yourself from a Class, you must cancel your reservation at-least 6 hours before the class.
- Once you cancel a class, class is returned to your Class Card to be used at a future date; the class is not refunded.
- Classes cancelled less than 6 hours before your scheduled class will be charged to your Card Class.
- To cancel your reservation, you can 1) Log into your account and chose “Cancel” next to the class that you wish to cancel 2) Call or email the Company to cancel with 6 hours notice before your scheduled class.
- Management reserves the right to cancel the class without prior notice.
- If a class is cancelled by the Company, a credit for the class would be returned to you Class Card. No refund would be provided for cancelled classes
- If a class is fully booked you can use the waiting list. If a waiting list is confirmed, you will be booked into the class and the 6 hour rule of class cancellation would apply.
- If you arrive later than the scheduled start time of the class, and are not allowed to attend the class, no refund or credit can be provided for the class.
- Refund Policy
- All class passes or cards are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- A refund can only be made in special circumstances and at the discretion of the Company. Any refund will only be paid in the form of credit to your account which can be used for futures purchases from the company.
- Any introductory offers and special promotions are non-refundable.
- Any request for refund should be made in writing to the contact address or email mentioned in the website
- An admin fee of 10% of the cost of the Class Card or Pass would be deducted from your refund.
- Certain promotions, including introductory offers, are intended for new customers only. Any pass purchased by an existing client via creating a new login will be deactivated and no refund will be provided.
- It could take upto 14 days for your refund to be processed, subject to checks required by the merchant bank.
- Terms for use of Class card and Passes
- Every Class Card or Pass purchased has an expiration date
- You are only able to book a class that is held before the expiration date of the Class Card or Pass used to book a class.
- If your class card has expired and still has unbooked classes, you can extend the expiry of the Class Card by purchasing an extension card from the website. Any extension is limited to maximum of 1 month.
- A Class Pass can be frozen for a maximum of 1 month by buying an extension pass. Any request of freezing a class pass should be made in writing.
- Without an extension pass, no extension or freezing of the account would be provided to, apart from cases of medical emergencies. In the event of a medical emergency, a written note from the GP or registered doctor should be provided clearly stating the number of days you were unable to attend the classes. An extension would only be provided for the number of days specified in the doctor’s note.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse an extension of a Class Card or Pass.
- Introductory offers, special promotions and membership contracts
- From time to time, the Company would run special promotions and introductory offers.
- Any offer or promotion has to be utilized within 12 months of the purchase, after which the offer will automatically expire.
- Multiple promotions and offers cannot be combined.
- If you enter into a membership contract with the Company, you would be required to pay for the membership for the entire period of the contract.
- The Company reserves the right to change the pricing of the contract. However, any change in pricing should be communicated to you at-least 14 days prior to your billing date. If you’re not satisfied with the change in pricing, you would have the option to cancel the contract within one month of receiving the notice of change in prices.
- After the end of the term of the membership contract, it would automatically roll into a monthly contract at the same rate as your standing contract.
- If you’re on a rolling monthly contract, both you and the Company have the right to terminate the contract giving 1 months notice.
- Fitness and safety
- Members are advised not to undertake strenuous physical activities without first seeking medical advice. The Studio reserves the right to refuse access to any Member if, in its absolute discretion, it considers that the health of the individual concerned may be endangered by the use of such facilities.
- Members with low/high blood pressure and/or cardiac irregularities should not attend class, until they have written permission from their Doctor. If there is any doubt, the Member should consult their doctor. Members must notify the Studio of any circumstances affecting their health which may be exacerbated through continued use of the Studio.
- Members are required to follow the instructions of the instructor at all times.
- The Company cannot be held responsible for any particular session, instructor and/or item of equipment not being available for whatever reason. The Company reserves the right to make alterations to the sessions, instructors and/or equipment, as well as to those ancillary facilities (e.g. showers), provided to Members, without notice and in its absolute discretion and the Company will not be liable for any loss occasioned by such alterations except insofar as such loss is by law incapable of exclusion.
- It is the Member’s responsibility to ensure that they are capable of undergoing a routine of exercises provided by any programme which he follows or class which he attends. Members accept the risk of injury from performing exercises and are advised to consult their doctor prior to beginning any session.
- The Company accepts no liability for loss or damage to property of Members or for injury to Members on the Studio premises or outside the Studio except insofar as such loss, damage or injury is by law incapable of exclusion.
- The company accepts no responsibility for injury or damage caused due to a fault of an instructor conducting the session at the studio.
- In the interests of safety and hygiene, no crockery, glass or food are permitted in the changing rooms or studio. Only water is permitted in the Studio. Other than with the exception of guide dogs no pets are permitted in the Studio buildings or grounds.
- Teachers and management reserve the right to entry to the studio if you are late, unhygienic, under the influence of drugs or alcohol or for any reason deemed unfit or unsuitable to conduct a yoga session.
- Members must not walk around the Studio barefoot if they have varicose or similar foot complaints.
- Members must use the main entrance to the Studio when entering or leaving the Studio. Fire exits, which are clearly marked, are there in the interests of safety and Members must not interfere with these exits for any reason. In the event of a fire, Members are asked to make their way to the nearest available exit.
- Smoking is forbidden in the Studio.
- Members are required to give notice to the Company of any change of home address or email address or contact phone number. Failing such notice, all communications will be assumed to have been received by the Member within five days of email sent or mailing to the last address (of either type) notified to the Company.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse admission to the Studio.
- The Company may assign the benefit of the Registration Process and a Member’s membership to a third party at any time without notice to the Member.
- A person who is not a party to the Registration Process has no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to rely upon or enforce any term of the Registration Process.
- The Company may, if a Member so wishes, communicate with the Member by electronic mail (“email”). By providing an email address to the Company the Member consents to receiving email communications from the Company, including notices pursuant to the Terms and Conditions. The Member also accepts the risk that email may not be a secure and confidential means of communication. The Company will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered as a result of communicating with a Member by email.
- Members must at all times observe the Studio guidelines which may be notified to them from time to time and are requested to comply with any reasonable directions which the management of the Studio may issue to ensure the smooth operation of the Studio for the convenience of all Members.
- Any marketing, educational or other materials of this nature whatsoever produced by the Company in connection with the Studio and which are made available to Members at the Studio will at all times remain the property of the Company and will be subject to the Company’s copyright.
- The Company reserves the right to vary and revoke the Terms and Conditions from time to time which variation it may consider necessary or desirable for the regulation of the affairs of the Studio and the conduct of Members. Any such changes will be, until revoked, will be binding on Members. The Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
AM Power Yoga Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
AM Power Yoga Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 29.09.2017.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Your name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
- We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better se
- rvice, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to the company address available on the website ampoweryoga.co.uk.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.